Cafe Forty One, located at number 41 High Street Mansfield. This Cafe is a family run business so come in an meet some locals, Geoff the Dad(boss!) looks after the amazing food kitchen and all thing yummy, and his son Andrew runs the day to day business and makes great coffee. This cafe is open everyday from 8am, only closing for Christmas and boxing day! so if your craving for that coffee in the morning or a relaxing lunch you might prefer to be sitting in the outside courtyard. For Bike rides in town our outside courtyard can be booked for a group and we offer a safe place to park your valuable bikes! Now remember this you have to have the Vanilla Slice is famous and our all day breakfast is so yummy!
- Licensed Café
- Seating for 60 inside, and 40 in the courtyard
- ALL DAY breakfasts- open from 8am 7 Days a week
- Dine in or take away from our wide variety of freshly made foods.
- Salads, burgers, frittatas, pastries & pies, cakes, panini’s, soups and daily seasonal specials.
- Coffees, juices, milkshakes, iced coffees/chocolates and a wide variety of homemade cakes and slices.